Tickets, concessions and online content management. It’s Vista Web.
You and your customers will love Vista Web. With it, they can buy tickets and food, utilise loyalty points or vouchers, and view session times, trailers and movie information. For you, Vista Web is easy to implement out of the box and importantly, responsive and highly scalable.
Vista Web at a glance
- The magic begins online. Wow your customers with the same great brand experience and service they get at your cinema. Moviegoers can even pre-purchase concessions along with their tickets.
- It’s responsive. Mobile; tablet; PC; however your customer wants to interact, Vista Web provides the ultimate experience tailored to their device.
- Integrates with Loyalty. Customers can sign up, check balances and bookings, redeem points, and more, with Vista Web.
- It can go big, and it’s modular. Vista Web can scale up to circuits of any size, or down to suit just one cinema. You can also implement it in sections, to get just the functionality you want.
It’s much more than tickets online
Vista Web gives customers more than simple ticket purchase convenience – it’s a full brand experience for your cinema online.
Moviegoers can also purchase concessions, take in the reviews and trailers, even use their loyalty login so that it’s more personalised. They can search for session times by film filter, or date range, and view ticket types available for any given session.
Completely configurable to set up as “seat-first” or “ticket first,” moviegoers being able to choose seats before selecting a ticket type means they can allocate themselves seats on a best-available basis.
No more on-screen pinch and squeeze
Phone, tablet, laptop - no matter what device your customers are using, Vista Web’s responsive design and UX intuitive layout makes for a user-friendly experience. Don’t worry, moviegoers can still intuitively zoom so they can pick their favourite seat in your larger auditorium.
When it comes to payment, Vista Web is flexible. It integrates with PayPal, AliPay, a plethora of regional gateways and of course Vouchers & Gift Cards, as well as being able to handle partial payments so it’s easy for your customers. And if Vista Web doesn’t connect to your payment gateway, we can work with you to bridge the gap.
Easy pickups without the pick-up lines
Customers can choose to pick up their tickets via Kiosk or POS with a swipe of their loyalty card, by entering a booking reference number, or simply have tickets emailed to their “print-at-home” device, which they can have scanned from their phone as they enter the cinema (if you’re using InTouch or UsherPoint).
Vista Web will also add their tickets to an Apple Wallet and send an IOS calendar appointment with the session details, so they don’t miss the action.
Popcorn with that?
Of course, customers can order their food and drinks using Vista Web at the same time - and collect their refreshments from the pick-up area without queuing for concessions.
Above and beyond normal concessions, Vista Web gives you the opportunity to entice your customers with advance food offerings online. Burgers with choice of fillings, extra sauce or double the beef! In-Seat dining options to get your tasty beverage delivered directly to your seat.
Vista Web and Vista Loyalty go hand-in-hand. Not only can customers sign up, accumulate points and manage their details; they can redeem points to pay for orders, and use their loyalty card to store credit or use it as a gift card and make purchases online.
Feedback from your loyalty members can help you tailor your marketing, because with Vista Web, members can rate their overall cinema experience.
Let’s talk scale and more functionality
Vista Web is powered by Vista Connect, so it’s scalable for large circuits, and updates your film schedule and pricing in near real time on your website.
Vista Web also integrates with Vista Cinema’s new browser-based application Cinema Manager, where ticket and concession pricing as well as showtime information can be maintained and updated to display on Vista Web in real time.
Does your cinema advertise? Control the advertising media surfacing on Vista Web via a Head Office advertising profile. In Head Office, simply choose to include multiple advertisements on a carousel or to showcase one in its own content block. Done, it will appear on Vista Web.
Because it’s modular, you can easily implement or replace any of the browsing, advertising or ticketing components on your website with Vista Web, for example, choose to just implement the ticketing/seat selection functionality.
Vista Web supports multiple languages and can be customized with your cinema data and media using our content delivery network and media library. If you’re a fan of our curated content then you’ll be up for a world of fun with Vista Web’s movieXchange integration. The content loaded into Head Office is automatically available to all our sales channels including Vista Web out of the box!
Everything cinema, on the go.
Vista Mobile gives your customers everything they need to control their cinema experience while they are on the move, through an intuitive, customisable branded app interface that’s so easy to use.
Vista Mobile at a glance
- Control in your customers’ hands. Customers can purchase tickets, check session times, order food and beverage and leave experience reviews, all on their mobile device for any cinema in your circuit.
- Powerful functionality. Vista Mobile integrates with Loyalty, Food & Beverage and Vouchers & Gift Cards so customers get all the benefits of Vista functionality.
- We customise it for you. Logos, cinema data, film posters, advertising, and more - all in an easy-to use mobile interface you can brand.
- Give your customers a voice. In-app feedback encourages customers to share their opinions, giving you valuable insights, greater customer engagement and control of app store ratings.
- Payment options. Through its integration with Braintree, Vista Mobile is Apple Pay and Android Pay compatible, so purchasing is easy.
- Eases POS pressure. Mobile ticket purchasers can bi-pass POS altogether, shortening queues and easing pressure on staff.
For customers using your Vista Mobile app, booking a movie is only part of the experience; they can see trailers, synopses, run-time, opening dates, seat maps, and viewers ratings, as well as search for movies. They can also post feedback of their cinema experience with you.
Loyalty and more
Customers booking via Vista Mobile enjoy the advantages of the Vista Loyalty modules which integrate with it – earning loyalty points, redeeming rewards, paying with loyalty points, and storing rewards for later use. They can even sign up to your loyalty programme on their device and use gift cards and vouchers for payment too.
Food glorious food
Vista Mobile order and delivery options allow customers to arrange food and beverages in advance for in-seat delivery, or for counter pick up to enjoy during the movie –their movie experience can be as ‘self-service’ as they want it to be!
It’s just how you want it.
Demonstrate through your customised Vista Mobile app your flexibility and responsiveness to customers’ in app feedback. Simply select the functionality you want through Vista Connect, and by turning mobile features on and off you can create the perfect feature suite for your visitors. No need to republish to the app store either.
Try the Vista Mobile demo now on your own devices; it’s available in both the Apple™ App Store and the Google™ Play Store.
Vista Mobile requires you to have the following:
- An Apple Developer™ and/or Google Play Developer™ account
- iOS8 or Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Vista Connect equivalent version
Helping customers help themselves, welcome to Vista Kiosk
Vista Kiosk is an advanced self-service ticketing system that streamlines ticket purchase and collection for customers and takes the pressure off POS lanes when the cinema is busy, so both cinema staff and customers are happy. Vista Kiosk is a win-win!
Vista Kiosk benefits at a glance
- Eases POS lane congestion. When the cinema is busy, Kiosk eases the pressure on the front of house team, so their service is never compromised.
- Faster and easier for customers. Kiosk’s rich touch screen graphics make it easy and enjoyable for customers to purchase and pick up tickets.
- Kiosk does it all. Not only can customers purchase or collect tickets, Kiosk also offers seat allocation, food and beverage ordering and prints tickets and vouchers.
- Personalises the cinema experience for loyal customers. Loyalty members are greeted by name and shown their loyalty points.
- Kiosk can be where your customers are. You can install Vista Kiosk in malls and main shopping areas so customers can purchase at their convenience.
- Doubles as a promotional tool. Customers can browse “now showing “and “coming soon” movies and watch trailers. You can customise Kiosk advertising too.
A complete self-service experience your customers will love
Kiosk gives your customers the power to define their own cinema experience, all on an easy-to-use touch screen and without queuing at point of sale.
Set up Kiosk in purchase mode, and customers can buy a tailored concession package based on their order. They can choose seating (or Kiosk can allocate it automatically) and buy tickets to multiple sessions in one transaction. Kiosk even has a multi-cinema option, so customers can purchase tickets from a list of your cinemas, all from one Kiosk.
Kiosk has food and beverage ordering built in, so your customers can pick up their pre-ordered food and drink at your food service counter, and have their pizza or a glass of wine delivered during the movie if your cinema offers that service.
Kiosk ‘pick-up’ mode allows your customers to see and view their bookings and select the tickets they want to pick up.
Vista Kiosk builds and enhances customer loyalty, greeting existing customers by name to personalise their movie experience and showing them their rewards accumulated to date. Existing loyalty members can redeem reward tickets or concession items at Kiosk, and the loyalty sign up process is easy for new customers.
Kiosk extends your reach
Because you can run Vista Kiosk in remote locations with an internet connection, you can extend your advertising into high traffic areas such as shopping malls, main streets, or outside your cinema, which helps to bring in impulse movie-goers.
Here, customers can browse ‘now showing’ and coming movies, watch trailers, and get all the information they want about current movies to make a purchase decision. Plus, you can customise your advertising reel to run on the same screen using Vista Head Office.
Easy payment options
Customer payment is easy with Vista Kiosk. Kiosk accepts credit, debit, cash and loyalty cards, as well as scanning and accepting valid vouchers.
Personalized service your customers will love.
With Vista Call Centre your customers can speak to a real person about booking and paying for tickets, session times, seating options, refund requests and loyalty information – and they skip the queue at the cinema!
Vista Call Centre at a glance
- The personal touch. Call Centre holds all the key information staff need to surprise and delight customers.
- Your call centre can be wherever you like. Vista Call Centre is web-based; you can run it in-cinema, at head office, or via a third party.
- One sale, many cinemas. Make sales and bookings from one system across your entire circuit with complete visibility.
- Ohh the rewards! Vista Call Centre integrates with Loyalty so operators can convert new visitors to repeat customers easily and quickly and manage their loyalty accounts.
- Quality control. Call Centre has a full reporting suite, great for performance tracking and staff training.
Vista Call Centre enables you to provide your customers with personalised service they’ll love, so they’ll keep coming back. With Call Centre, operators can do so much more than sell tickets.
Vista Call Centre has a ‘whole of circuit’ view giving staff information they need to enhance their customers’ experience. So if a customer’s requested session is sold out or has less desirable seats, the operator can compare session times and suggest an alternative session or cinema. Special requests? Certainly. These can be recorded on the booking and collected at POS.
Paying with a gift card? No problem. Call Centre has all the different payment options which means customers can pay with their credit card, loyalty card or gift voucher, and pick up their tickets on-site, improving their experience.
Operators can identify repeat customers and offer them their preferred seat selection. They can alter or cancel a booking, or process a refund made through Call Centre or other sales channels including Vista Web, Vista Mobile and POS.
Even if your customers are not loyalty members, Call Centre can store their details for future bookings, so they soon will be!
Call Centre integrates with Vista Loyalty, so your customers accrue points and recognition seamlessly. Call Centre operators can also sign-up customers to loyalty programmes and manage members’ account details. Multiple members? No worries, operators can aggregate tickets in a single transaction.
It’s all about the quality
Vista Call Centre helps managers too. Call tracking provides key call data, (time, duration and reason for the call) so managers can monitor the operator performance for quality training, and generate a variety of sales reports, by film, site, user or time.