As a member of the US services team you will report to the Services Support Lead for the LA office. You will be trained to actively support Vista clients with the assistance and direction from members of the Operations team.
This position is focused on gaining a level of knowledge with the Vista Software that will allow the right candidates to potentially be effective in a regular, full-time role.
- Assisting with the installation and configuration of the Vista system
- Windows / network / hardware configuration and deployment as required to support the Vista system
- Investigating and resolving problems that arise with our software at a 2nd / 3rd line level
- Using SQL Server and SQL statements to assist with problem solving
- Reading and interpreting error logs
- Recording all details of troubleshooting and resolution for support calls into Vista’s issue tracking system
- Training with and shadowing Vista’s Application Consultants
- Assist application consultants by restoring and maintaining environments in-house, replicating bugs, testing hardware compatibility and other technical support
- Test packages to confirm specific bugs are resolved or to check new features
- Testing software – including but not limited to software packages, test releases, various customer specific software configuration
- Various Data Entry projects as required
- Intelligent, motivated, fast learner
- Great client-facing skills, excellent verbal and written communication, well presented
- Proven ability to learn in a technical environment
Desirable but not essential:
- Basic knowledge of accounting concepts
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, and a knowledge of T-SQL
- A University degree-qualified in an IT / computer related field (with excellent grades), or experience in a hands-on IT role (support analyst, software installer or similar)
- Experience working with databases
- Basic knowledge / experience of software development concepts (any language) – XML, web services, relational databases, .NET framework
- Some technical experience with advanced aspects of Windows – DHCP, DNS, IIS, AD and network configuration.
Email your resume to USA.firstname.lastname@example.orgGet in touch