Vista is in search of a talented Front End Developer who has strong technical and UX skills with a can-do attitude and a focus on delivering high quality software. You will be responsible developing various aspects of the company core web based publishing and portal product including design, development, testing, documentation, and release activities. This position reports to project’s Lead Developer and is based in the Los Angeles office.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for the UI components of a production level application with thousands of users
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface with no loss in fidelity
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture
- Work well in teams and contribute to the overall team goal
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 3+ years developing rich user interfaces using 3rd party frameworks
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, highly usable web interfaces
- Excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
- Gorgeous lunch room with epic view of the Hollywood sign, foosball table, and arcade machine
- Vibrant office culture with organized social outings and activities (winter ski trip, Palm Springs summer retreat etc.)
- Work with the best in the business – we are very careful with who we hire, and have assembled an extraordinary team of bright, hardworking and friendly people
- Our benefits package is above and beyond the standard offering: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, life insurance, disability insurance, EAP.
Email your resume to USA.email@example.comGet in touch