Who are we looking for?
We have an opportunity for an innovative UI and UX designer who is responsible for working with the Designers, Developers, Testers and Stakeholders to create application interfaces that are aesthetically pleasing and functionally superior.
The UX and UI Designer Role
Your “can do” attitude, willingness to act on own initiative and attention to detail will be an asset to the team who love to have fun but also strive to deliver results. The Designer also monitors and reviews current UI and UX to ensure it is implemented to a high standard. We aim to do ‘good things with good people’ and we are proud to say that nearly two decades on that’s exactly what we do every single day.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design scenarios of how users would interact with applications
- Design flow and interactivity for Mobile sites
- Create wireframes to assist in the ongoing design and development of the Vista product suite
- Create site maps and flow charts for processes as required
- Design high fidelity mock-ups and prototypes across the Vista suite of products
- Produce detailed notes to clearly articulate the way designs should be displayed
- Provide input to, and design of, cabinets and mobile applications when required
- Design icons for both Web and Client based applications
- Produce POS profiles and kiosk skins for conferences, shows and other events
- Coach others in aspects and tools of design as required
- Create designs for the Development and Product teams on an ad hoc basis
We are ideally looking for people with the following skill set:
- 3+ years of experience in UI and interactive design
- UX knowledge and experience including requirements gathering, personas, concepting, sketching, wireframes, prototypes and sitemaps
- Relevant tertiary qualification in technology based design
- Experience working in a development environment
- Sound experience with Sketch, Adobe Suite, Wireframing tools.
- Familiar with user testing and user research techniques.
If you have a passion for the entertainment industry and are a talented team player with the drive and motivation to excel in your work, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV along with your portfolio/examples of your work.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
Use our online form to applyApply Now