Who is Vista?
We’re a world-leading company that makes software for the cinema industry. We started in New Zealand over 20 years ago, but we’ve had a vital presence in Mexico since 2003. We now serve exhibitors, film distributors, and moviegoers all over the world. Using the latest technologies, and offering a fun, collaborative environment, we continue to innovate and grow, and build our reputation as the leading supplier of Cinema management software to the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a web developer with awesome front-end skills, especially using the Angular stack.
What you’ll do
- Work with a small Agile development team here in Mexico, where you have the tools and autonomy to flourish and help build web apps that give our customers a leading edge.
- Collaborate closely with our Product Development team based in Los Angeles, and our central Development hub in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Be proficient in Agular 2+ and have experience with Typescript, RXJS, NGRX and associated build tools.
- Have deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/SCSS, responsive design and browser compatibility best practices.
- Be comfortable with user experience focused development, especially real-time user interaction and performance.
- Have a proven ability to engineer unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of back-end technologies a bonus, including REST, C#, SQL Server, and Entity Framework.
What you’ll bring
- Passion for technology and the mastery of your craft.
- Experience with our existing tech stack would be great, but more importantly you’ll be adaptable and get a buzz from mastering the tools, patterns, and framework that allow us to build great software.
- The ability to take ownership and create great software.
Why you should join us
We’ve built a team who love what they do and share a passion for great software and great movie experiences. We encourage continuous learning and improvement, share knowledge and ideas freely, and have a dynamic and open culture.
And, if that’s not enough, how about these reasons:
- Flex time.
- Our benefits package is beyond the standard offering.
- Work with the best in the business – we are very careful with whom we hire, and have assembled an extraordinary team of bright, hardworking and friendly people.
- Vibrant office culture with organized social outings and activities.
Email us your CV and covering letterGet in touch