Who are we looking for?
The .Net Developer will be responsible for developing various aspects of the company core web-based publishing and portal product including design, development, testing, documentation, and release activities. This position reports to the Vice President of Product and is based in the Los Angeles office.
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Develop code according to specifications and standards
- Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing
- Engage with the team in software requirements, design, and reviews
- 3+ years full stack Web Development experience, including C#, ASP.Net, WebAPI, MVC
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Proficiency with C# and the .NET platform (including concurrency constructs)
- Experience with WinForms and WPF
- Experience building web services
- Experience with Dependency Injection and Entity Framework
- Proficient with SQL databases
- Experience with Algorithms
- Experience architecting a web environment for performance and high scalability
- Experience with payment platforms a plus
- Gorgeous lunch room with epic view of the Hollywood sign
- Vibrant office culture with organized social outings and activities (winter ski trip, Palm Springs summer retreat etc.)
- Work with the best in the business – we are very careful with who we hire, and have assembled an extraordinary team of bright, hardworking and friendly people
- Our benefits package is above and beyond the standard offering: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, life insurance, disability insurance, EAP.
Email us your resumeGet in touch