Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for developers who love to craft elegant and well organized code and consider quality and testing to be crucial parts of the development process.
We have a lot of sophisticated software and we need clever, fast thinking problem solvers who get a buzz from making sense of complexity and achieving results in good time.
Whenever we ask our staff why they've chosen Vista as their professional home, the answer is always THE PEOPLE! We employ bright, talented and sincere people who thrive on one another's expertise and character. We foster a space where innovation and simplicity go hand-in-hand, where ambition is in harmony with humility, and where hearing "never give up", is common. Our team has monthly meetings offering a time for everyone to ask questions and share ideas. Everyone at Vista is revered as a contributor to our success.
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and very collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista.
If you have a handful of the following skills and attributes, come and talk to Vista…
- Above all, a passion for writing well organised, elegant and maintainable code in a team environment
- A strong desire to continue to improve, enhance and broaden your skills in a busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment with great team members
- A strong working knowledge of Object Oriented software design techniques and modern patterns such as MVC, MVVM, and DDD
- If you’re a desktop developer – experience building complex data management and presentation apps with WinForms or WPF frameworks
- Experience using SQL to craft and optimise schema, queries, reports and procedures
- Experience developing middleware and service oriented APIs using technologies such as WCF, Web API or ASMX also useful.
We are building a team: we are looking for individuals with both 1-3 years’ experience and those with 3+ years’ experience. Please clearly delineate your experience level in your cover letter.
Is this the dream role you’ve been searching for?
We are waiting to be blown away with your impressive application. We welcome applications for overseas candidates who have the right to work in The United States of America.
Email us your CV and covering letterGet in touch