We are looking for an experienced and professional office manager to ensure the smooth and effective running of Vista’s London office and the management of administrative activities with a focus on premises, events and travel. The candidate will coordinate with the company Head Office in New Zealand as well as other Vista Group offices globally and, in particular, with the administrative and finance teams. The goal of this role is to ensure that our London team is fully supported in their activities across the EMEA region.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Marketing coordination
- Event and Travel Management
- General Administration
- Finance Administration
- Supplier Management
- Executive Assistance to Senior Management Team
You will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ideally you’ll have 3 years’ experience in a similar role and 4 to 5 years in an administrative support position, preferably within the tech industry
- Experience in HMRC compliance
This role will suit someone who thrives in a varied and busy workload, who is an excellent communicator and who looks forward to making a positive impact across multiple departments.
You will have the right to live and work in the UK and will hold a current passport, or be able to obtain a passport when necessary for overseas travel.
Email us your CV and covering letterGet in touch