Who are we looking for?
Our Integrations Developers help Vista break new ground by combining Vista’s flexible and diverse product range with new partners, often pioneering new territories and are at the forefront of the success of any Vista rollout.
We’re looking for developers who combine logical and analytical minds with a love of writing elegant and well organised code, consider quality and testing a crucial part of the development process and want to make a significant contribution to exciting projects.
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a collaborative team spanning many different functions, you’ll love working at Vista.
The Integrations Developer role
We’re growing fast and right now we have opportunities for .Net application developers - if you have a handful of the following skills and attributes, come and talk to Vista…
- 1-2 years’ experience writing well organised, elegant and maintainable .Net code in a team environment
- A strong desire to continue to improve, enhance and broaden your skills in busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment with great team members
- Experience using SQL to craft and optimise schema, queries, reports and procedures
- Experience developing or consuming middleware and service oriented APIs using technologies such as WCF, Web API or ASMX
- Experience with hardware systems
- A strong working knowledge of Object Oriented software design techniques and modern patterns such as MVC, MVVM, and DDD
We welcome applications from candidates with the right to live and work in the UK.
Email us your CV and covering letterGet in touch