We’re looking for a Business Operations Analyst to provide substantive commercial support to the EMEA office teams. The key functions of this role relate to reporting, communication, document management and revenue recognition.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the Accounts team to ensure that administrative functions are completed accurately and to the highest standard.
- Manage customer and prospect details across multiple platforms and produce relevant reports.
- Audit and maintain Business Systems (CRM, Navision, Harvest) and produce detailed reports.
- Collaborate with the PMO in producing high level project updates on a regular basis.
- Be the primary contact with customers to follow up on account status.
- Draft pro-forma sub-contract documents ensuring that they align with all existing customer contracts and agreements.
To be successful in this role you will have a few years of relevant experience (preferably in the software industry), be detail oriented, numerically and commercially astute.
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and very collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista. We welcome applications from candidates with the right to live and work in the UK.
Email us your CV and covering letterGet in touch