You will join our dynamic Vista Africa team based in the Waterfront, Cape Town where you will get involved in programming, installation and configuration of software, problem solving, customer liaison, training, business analysis and international travel.
The role is fast paced and exciting. You will be working within a small team and dealing with senior stakeholders at major cinema chains across Africa.
Installation, Configuration and Training of Vista Software
- Installation and configuration of the Vista Cinema Management System at cinema sites within Africa
- Testing software and auditing systems prior to go-live
- Windows / network / hardware configuration
- Training Cinema, Head Office and IT staff
- Software problem solving
- Using SQL to assist with problem solving and incident resolution
- Interpreting error logs
- Recording support incidents into the Vista Support Portal’s incident tracking system
- Adjusting conversation for all levels of end users
- Carrying a mobile phone to answer urgent after hours support calls on a roster basis
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Documenting customer requirements, best practices and standard operating procedures
You will need
- A University degree in an IT / Computer / Engineering related field (with excellent grades)
- Relevant, demonstrable experience in the industry
- Experience with databases and SQL queries
- Knowledge of software development concepts
- Some technical experience with advanced aspects of windows – DHCP, DNS, IIS, AD, network configuration
If you are a fast learner with excellent problem solving ability and a can-do attitude, you will excel in this position. You will need fantastic communication skills and the drive and motivation to deliver first-rate service to our customers. Your attention to detail and initiative as well as your ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, whilst meeting deadlines, will be your key to success in this role.
You will have the right to live and work in South Africa and will hold a current passport, or be able to obtain a passport when necessary for overseas travel.
Email us your CV and covering letterGet in touch