Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for developers who love to craft elegant and well organised code and consider quality and testing a crucial part of the development process.
You may be currently based in China or perhaps you’re in New Zealand and looking to relocate?
We have a lot of sophisticated software and we need clever, fast thinking problem solvers who get a buzz from making sense of complexity and achieving results in good time.
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and very collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista.
You will need experience a development role and be searching for a permanent opportunity in Shanghai. Fluency in both English and Mandarin (verbal and written) is essential and you must have the right to live and work in China on a permanent basis.
If this sounds like you and you have a handful of the following skills and attributes, get in touch!
- A passion for writing well organised, elegant and maintainable code in a team environment
- A strong desire to continue to improve, enhance and broaden your skills in busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment with great team members and mentors
- 2 or more years’ experience building complex data editing and visualisation applications for Windows desktop. WinForms experience a definite advantage
- SQL skills including query analysis and optimisation
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented software design techniques and modern patterns such as MVC, MVVM and DDD
At Vista we have a fun and active working environment - if you come and work for us you’ll enjoy some great benefits. And you’ll be working alongside great team members and mentors in a busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are currently New Zealand-based, you will be provided with full training in Auckland before you relocate to Shanghai, together with some assistance towards relocation costs.
Email us your CV and covering letterGet in touch